Absa understands that clients come first, you can see that by the low interest rates they charge on their personal loan, with absa personal loan it doesn’t matter what amount of money you have borrowed whether big or small, the interest rates will still be reasonable. If you are planning on taking a personal loan I would advice you to check out absa personal first before you go to other service providers.
How does absa personal loan work?
Take the following things into consideration before applying for an absa personal loan:
- You have to earn at least a minimum of R2000 monthly.
- You have to own a working bank account, where your monthly salary is deposited.
- You must be 18 years or older./li>
What are the documents needed to apply for absa personal loan?
When applying for an absa personal loan you should have the following documents:
- a valid SA ID.
- 3 of your latest bank statements
- Latest proof of residence.
What are the contact details for absa personal loan?
- Telephone: 0860 100 372